Proper Nutrition: Vitamins and Minerals?

Hello!
I am a 5'6 133 lb female who is looking to maintain my current weight, but more importantly, looking to increase activity level and make sure that I am receiving proper nutrition from the foods that I eat. Does anyone know a way of tracking vitamins and minerals in Myfitnesspal or another app?
Thank you :smile:

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi:

The option exist at the Smartphone app.
    You choose
    "More" option at the bottom of the page
    then, Nutrition in the menu
    and Nutrition again at the top of the page

I found out that I have taken enough Vitamins with my food plan, therefore I stop taking Multivitamins. I prefer to munch my Vitamins
    Good luck in your healthy journey
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    MFP is useless for tracking nutrition as in vitamins and minerals (it only tracks 5).

Use Cronometer.com for that. It tracks 22 essential vitamins and minerals and also provides a detailed breakdown of your protein into the 11 amino acids. It's also free.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 540 Member
    MFP is useless for tracking nutrition as in vitamins and minerals (it only tracks 5).

Use Cronometer.com for that. It tracks 22 essential vitamins and minerals and also provides a detailed breakdown of your protein into the 11 amino acids. It's also free.

This isn't my question, but I'm going to look into this. Thank you! :)
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Second the recommendation for Cronometer. The free version is good, but I think the paid version is worth it, too. (But I use MFP because I feel like tracking is faster on it.)