To FEW calories

Options
Well i just got an interesting little reminder, after entering my meal plan for the day and my exercise, it told me i needed to eat more. I'm not hungary and have no desire to eat. I follow my menu and stick to it. I already feel like i'm eating all the time. whats wrong with this picture

Replies

• nurseredtx
    Options
    Well i just got an interesting little reminder, after entering my meal plan for the day and my exercise, it told me i needed to eat more. I'm not hungary and have no desire to eat. I follow my menu and stick to it. I already feel like i'm eating all the time. whats wrong with this picture
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    It may be because you need to eat food that has higher calories, but that are still healthy. Like a banana has about 110 (meduim size) as opposed to carrots that have about 35 calories in a whole handful or two. If you switch up the portion sizes or even the food itself, it may help you eat more of the calories your supposed to, without feeling like your going to explode!:laugh:
    I may be wrong, but I thought I would try to help you out.

:heart: Danielle
  • nurseredtx
    Options
    thx i'll try that. just never would have thought i'd eat to little
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Try reading these threads, they are very helpful
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9614-newbies-please-read-me
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I've experienced the same problem in the beginning and learned to eat things like avocados, peanut butter, almonds....