Which Fitbit should I buy?

Options
I have been meaning to buy a Fitbit for a while but I am very confused in choosing one. Suggestion please?

Replies

• 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I have a charge hr.. I like it because I'm trying to keep tabs on overall fitness level, and for my exercises, I see better overall burn estimates, which lets me better judge how much I can eat. Be sure to consider an extended warranty.. I'm on my second replacement since June of last year, and will have to consider what my next model is after the warranty replacements run out in a couple of months.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I currently have a fitbit zip, but am upgrading to the Alta soon. I don't need fancy HR monitor type gadgets, as the only exercise I do is walking. The only things I need to know are my TDEE and how many steps/kms I'm doing everyday.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I also have the Charge HR and love it! I've only had it about a month, but I have had no issues with it.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge HR. Had it since January with no problems. Love it!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Go with the one that has features that appeal to you and is in your price range. If you want something that reminds you to move get the Alta (Fitbit is apparently working on a firmware update to add this feature to the Blaze). If you want HR data then your choice is Charge HR, Blaze, or Surge. If you want built in GPS then get the Surge. If you want to be able to select what exercise your doing when you start activity mode then get the Blaze or Surge. If you want to be able to change bands/case for appearance or when meeded then zip, one, flex, alta or blaze.
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think I will be going for Charge HR. Thank you everyone for your input. :)