Helpful tactic

Options
cdarned
cdarned Posts: 9 Member
My sister's are visiting me this summer. We are all trying to lose weight and get in better shape before we see each other. One is tracking calories through this app, one is doing weight watchers, and the other isn't religiously tracking food calories. We all are exercising regularly. It is fun to give each other support over the phone and via text. It will be interesting to share final results and compare strategies used.

Replies

• Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    How fun! Different strategies work for different people, so it is good to learn about several types of plans. It is great to have that level of support and connection. I wish all of you good luck! :)
  • cdarned
    cdarned Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it is discouraging to be so focused on food and points when the results are so slow to come. Ugg! U will keep on it and see what happens.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I decided to try going low carbs. lost 46 pounds in 13 weeks with no exercise. something to think about
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!