Full?

Options
Megan101792
Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
Is anyone else feeling like they are eating too little? I know I snack in the middle of the night, such as a few pieces of cubed cheese or a mini candy bar to keep my blood sugar regular. My blood sugar gets too low when I sleep or exercise. Luckily, I have the opposite problem that my mother has, who is a diabetic. Back to eating too little. I just feel weird leaving so much food on the plate. Don't know if it's my upbringing of you eat everything on your plate or can't leave the table, or if anyone else feels the same.

Replies

• h4hiraayub
    h4hiraayub Posts: 25
    Options
    well i think you should fill up your plate with little food if u consume little! eat the whole plate then and that won't make u feel like u have left food in the plate on table!
    Secondly, yes! i too have the issue of having too fewer calories than my requirements i.e: 1200 calories per day.. but i usually take in 600-700..that are too less; people here told me that taking even fewer calories than your requirements might be a problem itself in your weight loss journey!! so have a check dear..
  • FitnessBeverlyHills
    Options
    I think the trick is watching the foods you eat. If you are eating say grilled chicken and green beans for example, they are both very low in calories. You could eat 2 chicken breasts and fill half the plate with green beans and you would only be eating 300-400 calories. If you were eating say cherries for a snack, you could eat half a container and it would only be 150 calories.

If you stick to eating whole un-processed foods you can eat a lot, feel satisfied, and not leave anything left on your plate.