Happy Scale

Options
One of the things I keep seeing on the boards over and over again is the recommendation to use a weight trend app to monitor progress. I have been weighing myself once a week, so I just mentally shrugged at the idea of using such an app. My weight has been doing some crazy fluctuations lately, due to some poor eating choices on my part. And, as I was going to bed last night, I thought maybe I should finally take that advice I keep seeing. So, I downloaded Happy Scale.

This morning, I weighed myself again and put all my past weights into the app. What an eye-opener! I am planning on weighing daily for at least the next 4 weeks while using the app to see if it is helpful to me, but I am already thinking it will be. I wish I had downloaded this sooner!

Replies

• leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I like the app. When I wake up I am psyched to see if I lost anything. It helps me not to overeat at night.
  • Nausicca55
    Nausicca55 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    what is the app, specifically? Would like to check it out.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Scale for the iPhone in the app store. There are others for android & windows
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I've been using weightgrapher, I like how it charts out the trends. Unfortunately I've been having days where nothing changes, and since I just got started it looks so...not motivating. :lol: At least I get to give my scale the finger more often for some satisfaction.
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Yes I love the app. Water weight can play tricks with your mind but this app helps you see what you really weigh.
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    I'm using Libra and painstakingly entered in all my old weights going back through December.

I like it okay, and like that it is automatic. But I still also prefer to put all my data into Excel and mess around with it there and make pretty charts and averages there (not just of my weight but of my daily caloric intake and estimated exercise calories).