New to My Fitness Pal

Options
isaiah4031a
isaiah4031a Posts: 206 Member
edited April 2016 in Getting Started
Good afternoon people. I am new to fitness pal and I have a couple of questions. If this is not the right area forgive me.

I have a total gym xls at the house however it is put up. I also have dumb bells of 1.1 lb, 5 lbs, 8 lbs, and 10 lbs. I also have bands but I don't know where my wife put them. I asked the wife today when we will start doing the bands again and she said that she didn't know.

I was working out on the total gym every day or every other day. However, I had surgery the first of Jan and it has been put up since. Working out on the gym had nothing to do with my surgery.

I have started using the dumb bells again that I have. I do a little bit every day to get my stregenth back up. I also do planks and push ups off the door.

I would like to go to the gym however, with me working 37 hours an week and I don't have a set schedule it would be kinda hard and I don't want to spend money on an gym membership if I don't go.

I would like to build muscles but if the only thing that I have is the dumb bells and the push ups how can I? I know it will take a while but I would like a 6 pack. I will be happy with a 3 pack ;)

I welcome to any tips and suggestions.

Thanks

Replies