50+ lbs to lose?! Let's do it together!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• KristynPlu
    KristynPlu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello-
    I am a 33 (almost 34) year old looking to lose about 90 pounds. I have been in denial for so long. It is a harrowing experience to realize just how badly you have treated yourself through the years. I used to have an insanely high metabolism, but now it has slowed to a sloth's pace. I know how I got here, but now it is time to fix it. I have a 9 month old daughter and a wonderful fiance that I need to be healthy for.

I'm looking to achieve small goals. My first goal is to lose 5% of my body weight (10 pounds). I am looking for other driven individuals to keep me motivated.
  • Fit_Takes_Time
    Fit_Takes_Time Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and have right around the 100 pound mark to lose! Please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have 50lbs to lose! Please feel free to add me!
  • 4evrazen
    4evrazen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, am a 32 year old mother of 3 (7yrs, 2rs, and 11 wks). Had gestational diabetes with all three. Have had weight issues since I miscarried my first baby almost 9 years ago. Am finally ready to do this. Need to lose around 85-90lbs total. Am down 12 since I started this time, 3.5 since starting on MFP. Need to be healthy for my babies and also so I don't develop diabetes in the near future. Any support is always welcome. Feel free to add me. Thanks to all and good luck!
  • JessicaHagadorn
    JessicaHagadorn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well recently found out my sugar is high, been saying for years that I am going to lose weight. I have completely changed my diet and just got this new activity band to keep me accountable of my steps each day. I started about a month ago and lost 14 lbs so far and I am looking to lose another 60. In the end its all about getting and staying healthy.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm 37 and recommitted 50 days ago. i used mfp to get to my goals four years ago and then slowly but surely crept up 40 pounds. those 40 represent my first BIG goal, but i'd be happy to be back in onederland at all at this point (if i can do this by july somehow i could bring my favorite clothes on my vacation).

i have tried briefly a couple of times to get back on track, but i think the friends and community aspect of mfp is a HUGE help in staying motivated when real life tries to derail you. I'm happy to add people and be added.

happy monday and let's rule this week!
  • krst1888
    krst1888 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am 42 and have about 65 to loose, feel free to add me.
  • Celtic_Xylia
    Celtic_Xylia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. Not sure how to even add friends on here. Would be great to know or add me
  • balancing_me
    balancing_me Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! Kind of new to this also, not sure how to add friends yet, but I would love to get involved:)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Back here after gaining back almost all the weight I lost two years ago. Have about 65lbs to lose. I struggle with compulsive eating, so pre-logging and sticking to it is very helpful to me. Please add me if you want a motivated friend!!