Tooth extraction

Options
Due to a wisdom tooth extraction, and swelling, and sleeping a lot, I can't eat!
Doing the best I can but after recording calories, it's not enough to even record. Hoping it doesn't reset my days back to 0!

Replies

• Jericha1992
    Jericha1992 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just bought a bunch of Slimfast Advanced Nutrition shakes to get me through my tooth extraction. Kept me pretty full and kept my calories at a decent level. Also, as long as you open up the app, it'll still count it as a day logged.
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I had 4 impacted removed a few years ago. Shakes, smoothies, yogurts, and puddings. Make smoothies with some banana, oats, peanut butter and some chocolate whey. Easy big calories.

If you really want to step up your game, go buy some strawberry pop tarts... throw a pack of 2 in a blender with milk, strawberries, and vanilla whey.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt. That is what my dentist had me on for the first 36 hours.
    When I started healing, I cooked some chicken and rice. Then added chicken broth. Then put it all in the blender.

It is o.k.that you are not eating enough calories right now. Heal however you can.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    It won't reset your days to 0 - your logging streak is based on logging in to the website itself, not on logging foods into your diary. Rest easy and heal, and don't worry about losing your streak :)
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds the week I had my wisdom teeth out. Not a healthy way to lose weight. ;) Just do what you can. It took me 4 days before I even attempted to put anything solid in my mouth. Just keep your fluids up, and slurp down some soft stuff. Ice cream is wonderful.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    One thing I do is take pro-biotics after taking antibiotics.
    If you can afford them... take them to get good bacteria back in your system.