I took a WATER CHALLENGE: 3 Liters/28 days. B & A pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    ...and the background shows more light on the bed linens in the second image so there is something. Maybe taken at full daylight on a sunny day as opposed to 8 o'clock at night. (?)

I mean, I am a great believer in drinking lots of water, but I'm also a believer in the 5 minute makeover photo. You've seen those images taken 5 minutes apart where the subject says they lost 25 pounds or whatever and it's just a different light or position.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    It's definitely different lighting. Different skin color (theoretically addressed above), different hair color (addressed above, but still), the color of the shirt is a different tone/shade. The afters are much brighter.

That said, as long as OP (from about a year ago) feels better? And it wasn't unhealthy? Cool.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's not different lighting, it's just that it's taken with a digital camera and the camera selected a different Kelvin temperature for white balance in each photo (portrait photographer here). The teeth are an obvious indicator - green (cool temperature) on the left and orange (warm temperature) on the right...And drinking water wouldn't affect tooth color in that way. :) But even so, I can tell that your coloring is much improved in the second picture, so well done!
  • ConquerAndBloom
    ConquerAndBloom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely lovely! Great job!
  • FatPorkyChop
    FatPorkyChop Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Seriously I don't get why people here are so skeptical all the time - why OP would make that up??
    So many members here are so negative for no reasons....
  • angelb1983
    angelb1983 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Seriously I don't get why people here are so skeptical all the time - why OP would make that up??
    So many members here are so negative for no reasons....

Exactly what I was thinking lol. It's not like she's trying to sell water or anything haha
  • kenya50
    kenya50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will try it. Just to see if my eczema clears.
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have a terrible nail eczema I am trying to clear! Maybe this will help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!