Losing that extra bit of belly fat.

Options
Hey all,
First let me share how happy I am today, for having lost a good 9 kilos and getting that feel-good body finally, after 4 months of dedication and perseverance. A month into the whole fitness thing, I sustained a back injury, which had me sidelined for quite a while. Maintaining a proper diet and observing daily exercise really helped me shed the pounds.
Having fully recovered from the condition (ish), my doctor has advised my not to engage in any activity that puts my back on pressure ( that means no squats, deadlifts or even leg-raises).
All that being said, I religiously observed a clean diet and did my daily cardio. But, the issue now is that I can feel the belly fat that remains very stubborn. My things, arms and chest have become toned, but not the belly areas.
So friends, I'd be delighted to hear valuable inputs from everyone here on how to lose the belly fat and get a toned tummy.

P.S : I'd fulfil my fitness goal if I manage to lose another 4 kilos

Replies

• ArshadAhamed
    ArshadAhamed Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    First let me share how happy I am today, for having lost a good 9 kilos and getting that feel-good body finally, after 4 months of dedication and perseverance. A month into the whole fitness thing, I sustained a back injury, which had me sidelined for quite a while. Maintaining a proper diet and observing daily exercise really helped me shed the pounds.
    Having fully recovered from the condition (ish), my doctor has advised my not to engage in any activity that puts my back on pressure ( that means no squats, deadlifts or even leg-raises).
    All that being said, I religiously observed a clean diet and did my daily cardio. But, the issue now is that I can feel the belly fat that remains very stubborn. My things, arms and chest have become toned, but not the belly areas.
    So friends, I'd be delighted to hear valuable inputs from everyone here on how to lose the belly fat and get a toned tummy.

P.S : I'd fulfil my fitness goal if I manage to lose another 4 kilos

Apologies for a few typo there : It's my Thighs that has been toned, not the "Thing"
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what your doing to lose the belly fat. That is usually the last place to go. You cant do anything to lose the fat in that area. Genetics determines the first and last place for fat to disappear and around the waist/abdomen area is usually the last place.