What's for dinner?

Options
Anyone have dinner ideas? I want a veggie and a meat/something high in protein. Not high in fat.

Thanks!

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm having baked cod, sautéed sugar snap peas, and coleslaw.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Feast of leftovers. I have 2 grilled ny strip steaks at home. I'm either going to make a salad and stick that on top or slice thin and make tacos. Undecided right now.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm having honey chipotle salmon with a baked potato and sautéed zucchini.
  • mtresino12
    mtresino12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looks like there's some left over turkey, fruit, and veggies from the work luncheon. Yay no cooking!!! Thanks for the replies. I will keep those meals in mind for the rest of the week.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am having Italian sausage tortellini.
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    The family is having tator tot casserole. I'm having an oats bowl with a serving of quick oats, a pkt of instant oats (strawberry flavored), and a serving of Bear Naked maple pecan granola (all cooked together).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/16391/eileens-meatloaf/

I made this with some ground turkey I bought on clearance, with a little less cheese because I didn't have enough.

It tastes really good man. :#
  • ubermofish
    ubermofish Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm making meat pies tonight, it's Medieval week on reddit.com/r/52weeksofcooking. Been saving my calories all day, expecting to consume ~900cal tonight :open_mouth:

Gonna make some with honeyed chicken filling, and some others with beef and mushroom filling
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    In a hurry on the way home the other night I picked up a package of turkey breast tenderloin and a fresh, steam in the bag mix of veggies. marinaded the turkey with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar and spices and used a bit of sesame oil on the veggies. Yum, yum and easy peasy.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I believe we're having grilled salmon with roasted asparagus, red onions, and grape tomatoes.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    sriracha salmon bowl! Sooooo good! I use this recipe but don't make the guac or dressing and just add a quarter avocado and a tbs or 2 of plain full fat greek yogurt. I also add black beans and jalapeño to the corn salsa and use less honey and more sriracha for the marinade and double the pepper and onion sauté. Delicious and makes excellent leftovers!
    http://www.kimscravings.com/2015/10/sriracha-salmon-quinoa-bowl/

eta the recipe link!
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a knock-off Vietnamese Caramel Sauce with Blue Fish and some sautéed zucchini.
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have skinless boneless chicken breast but I'm not sure what to do with it yet! still a few more hours to decide so I'm checking back here!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thinking about making salmon patties (from canned salmon), salad and quinoa :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
  • Najus1
    Najus1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm making turkey tacos tonight. Ground turkey, taco seasoning, onion, and salsa.....maybe some cheese. I usually like them in a lettuce wrap but tonight I'm splurging and using a taco boat!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am going to have butternut squash-apple soup and a roasted portobello mushroom sandwich with white bean/sun-dried tomato spread.
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Meeting a girl I met at the bar last weekend for drinks after work. So planning on eating vvvvvvvvvvvv
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Boring chicken breasts, greens beans and broccoli. Will make a snack salad after my long walk I think