Low Fodmap- protein bar options?

Options
brb_2013
brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
I've recently decided I can't keep suffering through my digestive troubles for foods I love. It's not worth it anymore but was for a long time. I have had dairy trouble in the past that I decided to ignore, and on a low carb diet I had little to no digestive symptoms so that's why I'm chosing to give my body a break from gluten. Should help me figure out if it's carby foods in general or the wheat itself. Doubtful but I'll figure it out either way!

Im chosing to remove dairy, and gluten from my diet for 6-8 weeks to help myself figure out exactly what it is that causes me all my various troubles.

Im finding lots of resources but I'm still looking for a protein bar replacement. My protein shakes are vegan, no gluten or dairy there but my favorite bar has always been Luna and they have dairy, really more important to eliminate than the gluten since that's likely where my intolerance lies.

Sorry if this is disorganized typed it all up then lost it, so had to start over!

Replies

• brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I need to do more reading, but for any who find my post helpful the brand "Go Macro" offhand seems to meet the requirements!
  • Gearsie
    Gearsie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    I need to do more reading, but for any who find my post helpful the brand "Go Macro" offhand seems to meet the requirements!
    I'm so glad I found this post. I started FODMAP two weeks ago and struggling with it
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Quinoa Granola Bars look really good!