40 yr old married mom looking for female friends. Let's lose weight together.

Options
40 yr old married mom looking for female friends to help me and her to lose weight. I need to lose over 100 lbs. Please add me if this sounds good.

Replies

• S23RDH
    S23RDH Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm married and a mom
  • BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    im not married but im a mom
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Also a mom. Added you!
  • gwenw1984
    gwenw1984 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    32 married mom of 2 ! I need some support too :)
  • WrittenInRed
    WrittenInRed Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    30 year old, married, mom of 3. Need to lose over 100lbs as well. Now that my youngest is a year old there are no more excuses!
  • cmdavis813
    cmdavis813 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, a mom, divorced, nd needing to lose well over 100 pounds. Always looking for more friends to keep me motivated, feel free to add me.
  • Pgus54
    Pgus54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old mom also
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 this year and have 40 lbs to go. I'll send you a request
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello jademoon and others. Welcome! I started with more than 100 lbs to get rid of and am happy to report that I've successfully shed 40lbs so far this year so logging food here and having friends to support you in this journey works. Please feel free to add me if you want a cheerleader in your corner. I always can use more friends to do the same. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!
  • Snapshots73
    Snapshots73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    43yrs old, single mom of 2 teenage boys, and have about 40lbs to lose, I have lost 10lbs so far. Add me, I would love positive friends!
  • Stacy80651
    Stacy80651 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and looking for woman friends too! New do not sure how to add friends /:
  • pkosmicki
    pkosmicki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    47 married mom, needs friends on weight loss journey. The struggle is real! Please add me
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    44 year old married mom here who needs to lose 35 lbs. Would love a group to stay motivated with!
  • huntergraymua
    huntergraymua Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24 year old married mom trying to lose about 50lbs. Any of you ladies are welcome to add me!
  • sofalofola
    sofalofola Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to add but new here - how do I do that! Lol
  • MsNika83
    MsNika83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, a mom of 3, and married. Wanting to finally lose all of this weight from having kids and emotional eating. I have 70 more lbs to lose.
  • Amberly539
    Amberly539 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Married mom of 3, needs to lose 35lbs more lbs.

I sent a request!

Also, anyone replying feel free to add me. I have 3 friends on here :)
    02172009 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm a mom who needs to lose 60 pounds
  • bbmich23
    bbmich23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a married mom as well. Just had my 39th bday and giving myself this year to shed 75lbs. I need support in a big way. Feel free to ad me..I would love to have an accountability partner and someone to share the ups and downs of this journey.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! Always happy to help/motivate when I can :smile: