Mom of 2 or more success/Before After

Options
2»

Replies

• fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Everyone has made amazing transformations! Thanks for the motivation!
  • fit4itall
    Options
    pbprincess wrote: »
    I never took befores as i'm a little camera-shy, and i'm not at 'after' yet. My highest weight was 231, in 2013 i starved myself at 1350 cals and did nothing but cardio. I made it down to 145, but was terribly out of shape still. Soon as I stopped eating weird fat-free and 'diet' stuff I gained most of it back. Discovered weightlifting and lost down to 168, then got pregnant(planned, but definetly derailed my fitness goals. Totally worth it). Had baby #3 september 2015, weighed in at 215+ then. Started back with MFP dec 27/15 at 199 pounds. Started out at 2000 cals, now at 1850 of real food. I've been walking and weightlifting, lost 26 pounds in the last 16 weeks and dropped my body fat% from 33 to 27. Still about 25 pounds from goal but I feel like it's much more sustainable and i think i'll be happier with my appearance once i get there. I'm 5'7" and 173 currently, which puts me in a size 10.

I weightlift at home, and my other kids are 7&11 so I often go for walk with just the little one while they're in school. If it takes less than an hour to walk there I do. I go back to work in July, so i'll have to figure out a different plan then, but it works for now.

Thank you! I work in a decent amount of HIIT workouts and am thinking of incorporating more strength training.
  • fit4itall
    Options
    rp5wmwyejeui.jpeg

Not a super dramatic transformation but I'm hacking along. On the left 8/14 on right today 4/16. Had some set backs but have lost 13 lbs so far.

I see more definition in your abs!