After completing diary and it says "in 5 weeks you will weigh..."

Options
2»

Replies

• Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    KateTii wrote: »
    What's your weightloss rate? Lower it until you're satisfied with the calorie range - i'm at about 200g per week loss - it's slow but i'm happy!

So is that a 0.5 lb weight loss? I've had it set to 2 lbs a week but think I need to change it :smile:

• Losewtforlife4him
    Options
    joobey wrote: »
    Not sure why it didn't send the rest of my message. My second question is how many calories should I allow myself to eat now? I'm starved and feel like 1200 and even going over that isn't enough! I crave peanut butter! Help!!

You're doing great and there really is no need to starve yourself - up your cals a few hundred calories, you will still lose even if at a slightly slower pace but its not a race anyway :smile:
    All the best!

Thank you! You're right. It's not a race and I need to be patient. :smile:
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    joobey wrote: »
    How accurate have you found mpf to be when it says that in 5 weeks if every day were like today your weight would be...?
    Also, I have lost 21 lbs at a 1200 calorie limit. I am now between 147-149 lbs. I really don't know how much more I will lose although I would love to get down to at least 140! I know that's a lot for some people but I'm @5'6 and 44 yrs old. I would be happy with that

we are almost the same stats...I lose on 1600 a day easy but I have it set to 1/2 a week.

I thought about getting to 140 not sure if I want to now.

You look great! Is that your up to date photo? You look like you'd be in your 120's! So do you eat back your exercise calories with your 1600 calorie diet?

• Losewtforlife4him
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    it's just a math equation based on that current days intake. Take it with a grain of salt. If every day you performed the same activity, ate the same, etc. you would probably hit that number pretty dang close to the prediction. :)

Anyways, adjust your calories by lowering your weight loss goal to 1lb or .5 pounds if needed.

Sounds good! Thanks!!