How could i lose weight specially in my tights and arms?

Options
sabaaa_rz
sabaaa_rz Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm 155 cm, 50 kg, and I really want to be fit and skinny specially in tights and arms, i do home workouts 4 days a week for about 30 minutes and stimated 200 cal, and 3 days gym for about one hour, but i did gain weight in first week i gained 0.5 kg

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Can't choose where the fat comes off.

Maybe lift weights, do squats, if you aren't already, so your arms and legs might look less fat, I guess.

Weight fluctuates, gaining one week isn't bad, got to look at long term trends.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    can't spot reduce....but at your current stats put you at normal weight...do you do any resistance training?
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Your tights? Is that a UK thing for legs? Just curious, I've never heard that before.

But ditto to what was said, you can't spot reduce, but you can work on certain parts so that when the fat does come off, you'll be stronger in those areas.
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Your tights? Is that a UK thing for legs? Just curious, I've never heard that before.

But ditto to what was said, you can't spot reduce, but you can work on certain parts so that when the fat does come off, you'll be stronger in those areas.

Possibly they meant thighs? Probably an autocorrect or ESL issue :)
  • MommyL2015
    Options
    OH!! Right. LOL I probably should have realized that. It just read so funny.
  • sabaaa_rz
    sabaaa_rz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry for misspelling, I'm not an english speaker.
    I know spot losing is not possible, i mean everything i do to loose fat, these areas don't loose theirs
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,564 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. Some places will be the last to lose due to genetics.
  • MommyL2015
    Options
    sabaaa_rz wrote: »
    Sorry for misspelling, I'm not an english speaker.
    I know spot losing is not possible, i mean everything i do to loose fat, these areas don't loose theirs

I truly did not mean any offense. I really thought tights was a different word that i'd not heard of before :) Had I finished my mandatory 2 cups of coffee, I probably would have realized what you meant.

Just keep a calorie deficit. It won't matter how much you exercise or weight train if you're eating too much. Some spots are just more stubborn than others. Mine is my stomach fat. It just keeps on sticking there like glue but it will come off in time.