Struggling With Motivation

Options
Hi

I started my weightloss journey in September and I've lost about 28kg (4st 5lbs or 61lbs) so far, but I hit a wall with my motivation about a month ago. I had two weeks where I just ate junkfood , and I've managed to get back to where I was a month ago, but I'm really struggling to keep going. I want to lose another 10kgs but I also just want to stuff my face! Any advice or tips would be greatly welcomed, or any new friends. :-)

Thanks

Sally

Replies

• StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well, don't give up. Have a couple of bad days then get back to it x Good luck. I set small goals, like 5lb a time and aim to treat myself (non food) each time I reach it, it just seems easier if you think of 5lb a time rather than a larger amount xx
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    first of all, a HUGE HUGE congrats on losing 61lbs! that is amazing, and accomplished from hard work and dedication. losing weight is NOT easy, so you should be proud of all of your work.

im glad you posted because you know you need help to get back on track. do you really want to be where you were before losing the weight...after all of your hard work to get here? by eating the junk food, you'll be where you were before, and you wont be happy. its a vicious cycle. so enjoy your two weeks of binging and what emotions it brought you, but get back on track today. remember, everything in moderation! good luck!!
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Keep going!! You must feel amazing at 61 pounds loss!! If you eant to munch out do ittt sithin your calories. Check out your calorie allowances and fit in your fave foods. No reasob no to. Xo
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You got this! Just set a smaller daily goal to achieve. Get back in the groove with baby steps. I have to do this too bc I lose my motivation at times as well. Keep going! You got this!
  • pandabagpuss
    pandabagpuss Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it. :-) It's nice to know I'm not on my own. Any other tips or advice would be welcomed.