What is the most embarrassing thing you've done at the gym?

Options
floridagirl7264
floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
Today I did it. I knew it was bound to happen at some point. Today I farted in front of my hunky trainer. I wanted to run and hide under one of the machines.

Replies

• Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Went to sit on a stability ball in front of all the people working out on cardio machines, ball popped out from under me and down I went.

Lol, yeah I've done that one as well, flat on my back, ball went rolling away.
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    The stability ball has almost rolled away from me a couple of times. Members look at me when I use it like "is she going to go flying this time?"
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    I was on the stair climber (the escalator to nowhere) and tripped on a step. I almost went flying off of it when I misjudged the last step getting off of it.
  • StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was teaching a step class and realised my leotard was on back to front (many years ago)
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    When I first started working out, my legs weren't very strong and they were very sore from the previous days' workout. I was able to get down on the rowing machine and was tearing it up. When I was done, I tripped over the bar almost fell into the guy on one side of me and over corrected myself and almost fell on the girl on the other side of me. I could swear everyone was watching to see if the large lady was going to crush someone.
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    WOW now that I look at this, I've embarrassed my self many times. LOL
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Jams009 wrote: »
    Oh man... Farts galore, getting stuck in the leg press machine after a failed set, getting trapped under the barbell after a failed bench and having to do the roll of shame, taking too many plates at once off one side of the barbell on the squat rack causing the other side to fall and drop plates loudly, spraying lucozade all over myself, ripping my pants during squats... I've embarassed myself plenty of times.

A friend of mine once puked into a bin in the middle of the gym; that was a good one.

I've definitely been in the shoes of stripping weights off the barbell on the squat rack. Loud crash, zero fukks were given though, and I just carried on as though nothing happened.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Crying at the end of yoga class. Twice.
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    THAT'S what that loud noise was! I heard a huge CRASH, looked at my trainer and said "sounds like someone just broke some weights".
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    I haven't taken a yoga class. I figure I make a big enough of an *kitten* of myself just doing my regular routine.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    Tuffaknee wrote: »
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    HA! I fell off a treadmill once because I was paying more attention to the girl's *kitten* in yoga pants in front of me. My foot hit a non-moving part on the treadmill and off I went!

I've never been to a gym in my life because I'm too afraid some guy will stare at my *kitten* in yoga pants, and I'll accidentally let one rip.

WTF? I wrote the word for butt, but it changed to kitten. That's effing hilarious!

wtthll.gif

No, it didn't.
  • NMSever
    NMSever Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Misjudged the height of the bar before taking it off the squat rack. Took it off fine, couldn't get it back on...