From a size 22 to a size 18

Options
freyaheart
freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
I know it's not a lot but I am really proud of myself. I have been trying to lose weight since November 2012 and grand total I have lost 12-13 pounds but I have lost more inches than anything else.

I have started doing 5Ks and I just signed up for my third one. I am going to the gym 4-5 times a week and I feel weird if I don't go.

If you would have asked me in October if I would be doing any of this I probably would have laughed at you but now I am feeling better than ever and I ain't done yet.

Replies

• awnye
    awnye Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the amazing work! It's always satisfying when you have real results vs the scale number.
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good work.
  • TheBookSiren2316
    Options
    That's Awesome! Great Job! Every achievement should be celebrated :happy:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have made the "lifestyle change". That's awesome! Congrats on your success so far. While the smatter sizes are great, the new and amazing things you can do with your body are inspiring. Keep going, you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!