Going Well so far

Options
I'm found pretty good with my calorie intake so far. This app says I need to eat 1,900 calories a day to gain a pound a week but I want to gain much more than that.
Tuesday I ate 2,600 calories on my own just my regular appetite but I struggled to eat that much. My goal was to eat at least 2,500 a day.
Yesterday was my first time using the Apetamin and I ate over 4,600 calories! It said if I keep that up every day I'll be 122 pounds in 5 weeks. I am 94pounds now and my goal is 125-130. Yay!

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Good luck. Just realize that fast weight gain = almost all fat. Based on your other threads, that won't support your goal to have a flat stomach. I hope you are at least doing some kind of resistance/weight training to get some muscle out of this.
  • princessterrie16
    princessterrie16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Good luck. Just realize that fast weight gain = almost all fat. Based on your other threads, that won't support your goal to have a flat stomach. I hope you are at least doing some kind of resistance/weight training to get some muscle out of this.

I know. I don't mind having a bit of extra fat because right now I have absolutely none. But I am very physically active. I workout at least once a week mainly focusing on my stomach because everything else already stays small. But thank you, I definitely appreciate the concern and advice
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's good! Glad to see u started the Apetamin! I get my second bottle next week...it really helps with the appetite... Keep up the good work!
  • princessterrie16
    princessterrie16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's good! Glad to see u started the Apetamin! I get my second bottle next week...it really helps with the appetite... Keep up the good work!

It really does help! And thank you, good luck to you as well.