any happy-go-lucky people out there?

Options
Anybody else out there that's on a weight-loss journey and has a POSITIVE outlook in life?

On my MFP news feed, I like reading people's daily accomplishments and how they made good choices for that day.
It motivates me to read stuff like "So-and-so did 30 minutes of walk today"
or "So-and-so was under their calorie goal for the day."
or "So-and-so just lost 2 lbs since their last weight-in."

Therefore, I'm looking for more MFP buddies that have a happy-go-lucky approach about their weight-loss journey.
Someone that dedicated, but if they make one or two oopsies in their meal or exercises, they don't go beating themselves up too much. They can learn from their mistakes and go: "Well that was stupid of me. Meh! I guess work harder at gym tomorrow!"

If you are that kind of person, Wanna be my MFP cheering buddy? We can cheer each other on to a healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    But but... we are all hungry people on MFP. How are we to be positive when we're constantly starving? :huh:

Kidding. Don't send the witch hunting party after me yet. Just want to give you a bump.
  • darvin1023
    darvin1023 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    LOL @ DessertLover2. Reminds me of a joke my friend once told me. about why supermodels always looks so angry or *****y -because they are always hungry. LOL
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty happy go lucky lol. You can feel free to add me! :)
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I would say I'm pretty easy going and positive when it comes to weightloss in general. I don't see a point in beating myself up, or others for that matter XD Feel free to add me! Positive people are definitely what I prefer to have on my f-list for sure :)
  • mmg0327
    mmg0327 Posts: 29
    Options
    I love me some positivity! Feel free to add :)
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Nah, according to my SO I'm a miserable wench that thrives in making everyone else just as miserable as I am.
    Kidding, you can add me. I keep a positive attitude about weight loss and don't believe in beating myself or others up.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    that's me.... add me if you want. anyone else can add me as well....
  • darvin1023
    Options
    I'm so glad to see so many people here are upbeat and positive.
    Sending all you guys friend requests.
    Cant wait to read everyone's statuses in my news feed.

Yup! We can all make this weight loss journey together.
    It will be like, a fun road trip to healthy-ville!
    Just let me know when you guys want to stop for restroom breaks!
    ...'Cause we're taking the scenic route!
    (inserts CD playing Willie Nelson's "On the Road Again". LOL
  • SophieB99
    SophieB99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Very positive and always looking for more motivation too! Feel free to add :)
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a nice set of happy go lucky friends but can use more. I'm also very supportive of the ones that I have. I also log every day and have an open diary.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    But but... we are all hungry people on MFP. How are we to be positive when we're constantly starving? :huh:

Kidding. Don't send the witch hunting party after me yet. Just want to give you a bump.

How about now?

Just kidding. :flowerforyou:

I try to be happy-go-lucky and positive.
  • sarahdactyl1109
    Options
    Add me to the list of those looking for positive new MFP friends!
  • sarabigod
    sarabigod Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new-ish to MFP, too, and am looking for just these kind of positive friends for support... please feel free to add me :)
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me!, I try my best :). Feel free to add me.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty chill-- I didn't come here to give you the willies, I came to help you out...

Sorry, just watched the movie Dogma. That part makes me laugh every time. George Carlin was hilarious. May he rest in peace.
  • darvin1023
    Options
    Hi to all my new MFP friends.
    Have you done your workout for the day yet? GOOD. Then you guys deserve this.
    (See pic)
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Pretty much happy go lucky about all of life -- no point in being any other way, right? :smile: Anyone can feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This is me.

tumblr_mcokcsoOzu1qa8ysl.gif

But there are lots of very upbeat people on this site. Bump for yo' thread, ya'll find each other. :)
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    sent a fr anyone can add
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    This is me.

tumblr_mcokcsoOzu1qa8ysl.gif

But there are lots of very upbeat people on this site. Bump for yo' thread, ya'll find each other. :)

^ This.