MFP girl eye candy

Options

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Saving the pics for the success story. It's quickly approaching, 1 yr on the 18th. I've got some work ahead of me to look like these girls! :heart:

That profile pic tells a completely different story!! You're still gorgeous!! Still eye candy to me!!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    image_zps6dc6e3c5.jpg

Hot damn, that's what I'm talking about!!:wink:
    Thanks
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    image_zpsc57176a5.jpg

Sex in the flesh!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    383549_661854447164661_2037415418_n.jpg
    601907_651029744913798_991816134_n.jpg

i like taking mirror pics. in the bathroom. sup

Beautiful xxx
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    image_zpsc57176a5.jpg

Sex in the flesh!
    :smooched: :blushing:
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Granted, they are hot, but personally, I find it unattractive when a girl knows they're hot =)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Granted, they are hot, but personally, I find it unattractive when a girl knows they're hot =)

Yes, understandable. How awful that I have confidence after working my *kitten* off to get my body looking decent again after three kids.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options

Soo....How YOU doin'? :tongue:
  • tammys_changing
    Options

Yes, understandable. How awful that I have confidence after working my *kitten* off to get my body looking decent again after three kids.

EXACTLY! ! Good for you Cat you've earned the right to be proud! If you got it, flaunt it :)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options

I believe a person has to realize her/his value! Not sure what you personally feel for a vice-versa. Most women have worked rather hard to become hot and in my opinion they are entitled to know that and get endorsement of that.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

EXACTLY!! I would so be putting it out there!
  • jollyjoe321
    Options

I never said it was bad/awful or whichever derivative you want to use.

I referred to it as personally, because obviously that's an issue I've got with my own insecurity, obviously at the moment I would dislike having a partner who could bat her eyelids at any guy in the room and get anything she wanted, would make me feel not good enough.

But if you want to play on my personal insecurities, go ahead, make me feel bad.
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    All the women AND men on my friend list are beautiful/handsome, inside and out!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

I never said it was bad/awful or whichever derivative you want to use.

I referred to it as personally, because obviously that's an issue I've got with my own insecurity, obviously at the moment I would dislike having a partner who could bat her eyelids at any guy in the room and get anything she wanted, would make me feel not good enough.

But if you want to play on my personal insecurities, go ahead, make me feel bad.

I was not playing on your personal insecurities at all as they were never even mentioned in the previous post. You simply said you find it unattractive when a girl knows their hot. We all have our insecurities and I would never try to play on someones to make them feel bad.
  • jollyjoe321
    Options
    Yeah, sorry, it was unfair of me to say that, I'm sure you wouldn't. My apologies.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My entire friends list! They are fabulous! :)
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    Yeah, sorry, it was unfair of me to say that, I'm sure you wouldn't. My apologies.

Way to kill the vibe
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I think it is very attractive to see a women carry her self with confidence it is defently a turn on. For sure
  • VeganCoco
    VeganCoco Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    There are so many attractive women on here it's enough to make me feel like a rhino in a dress.

Not jealous or anything ;) Part of the only thing that stops the jealousy is that because they're on MFP I know they're working hard to look the way they do and that I'll get there one day!
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    Def a TON of beautiful women here on MFP... how do you narrow it down?

:)