Options
2»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    kearly206 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »

Having read through that whole post since I'm on my phone I can confirm what I'm choosing is correct and on google all the different websites are different by a lot so which one is correct? I picked new entries for "boneless, skinless, chicken breast baked" but still not sure if that's correct

Check it against the USDA database.
  • kearly206
    kearly206 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Having read through that whole post since I'm on my phone I can confirm what I'm choosing is correct and on google all the different websites are different by a lot so which one is correct? I picked new entries for "boneless, skinless, chicken breast baked" but still not sure if that's correct

Doing that now I think I have the right entries and weighing every thing hopefully I see the results Friday. 2 questions: is it possible I'm not eating enough with the exercise I do? Do I eat those calories that I have burned since I'm already on a 500 calorie deficit?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Doing that now I think I have the right entries and weighing every thing hopefully I see the results Friday. 2 questions: is it possible I'm not eating enough with the exercise I do? Do I eat those calories that I have burned since I'm already on a 500 calorie deficit?

If you were not eating enough, your weight loss would be faster than you expected -- not slower. That said, if your calorie goal comes from MFP, it's designed for you to eat your exercise calories back. However, if you aren't logging your intake properly, it can be tricky to add more calories because you could be adding enough to stop your weight loss. So I would get a handle on the logging and then, if you're losing faster than you expect, eat back at least some of the calories you're burning through exercise.
  • kearly206
    Options

If you were not eating enough, your weight loss would be faster than you expected -- not slower. That said, if your calorie goal comes from MFP, it's designed for you to eat your exercise calories back. However, if you aren't logging your intake properly, it can be tricky to add more calories because you could be adding enough to stop your weight loss. So I would get a handle on the logging and then, if you're losing faster than you expect, eat back at least some of the calories you're burning through exercise.

Thank you!!! So far in the last 3.5 weeks since I started haven't seen any weight loss but I've seen fat lass so something is happening. Thanks for the advice
  • kearly206
    Options
    This weeks report

1.1 pounds lost
    .6% BF lost (not sure how accurate this is)

Thank you everyone for the support!