Squee. I've reached my goal. Before and after pics...

Options

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! that is awesome, what a great job!!! You should be yelling from the rooftops!!
  • yoyo1
    yoyo1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! you look great well done to you. ::flowerforyou: Was feeling low & fed up when i woke up but after seeing what you have achieved has made me feel positive again .
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much--all of your comments have really given me a case of the smiles :happy:
    WOW!!!! you look great well done to you. ::flowerforyou: Was feeling low & fed up when i woke up but after seeing what you have achieved has made me feel positive again .

:flowerforyou: I'm so thrilled to hear that I could help you in some small way. Keep at it!!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing - so much healthier and younger! What an excellent achievement and thanks for wanting to encourage us!!!
    Gail
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look absoulutly fantastic and the happiness shows in your pics you have good reason to be proud
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement. You look fantastic. You have inspired me to keep going as I only have 12lb to lose. Thank you and well done :glasses:
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    You look SO FAB! Congratulations! Enjoy your new body!!! And KEEP SMILING because you did it! WOW, WOW, W-O-W!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • pamw22
    pamw22 Posts: 77
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing congradulations on your weight loss!!!!
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    thats very inspiring...now trying to pry but just curious as to whether it was natural or what not.....definitely something i can now use as inspiration.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    amazing, you look totally different, you should be very proud!!
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Congrats!!
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    Awesome transformation. You look great ... you really do!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love hearing how you took 6 months to maintain and were still able to get back on it.

PS love the profile picture I have that print in my living room.
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    WOW! You didn't just lose weight! You lost years! At least 10. You look AMAZING! Congrats to you!
  • fraochin
    fraochin Posts: 48
    Options
    WOW! You look FANTASTIC! I'm new to this site, only joined today, but seeing that after pic has made me more determined than ever! Well done you!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    wow! Just amazing! You look great!
  • NurseWeber25
    Options
    Wow that is wonderful! You look AMAZING! Thanks for showing those of us just starting out that it is possible!!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You look AMAZING!! What a difference. You should be so proud. I can't wait to get to my goal.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wow you look simply stunning and a new person. wow. well done you have shown me its achievable thank you xxx :flowerforyou: :love:
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thank you -- you guys are all wonderful motivation to keep strong and keep logging!
    Congratulations! I love hearing how you took 6 months to maintain and were still able to get back on it.

PS love the profile picture I have that print in my living room.

Grin. I have the print in my living room, too :happy: There's just something about the light on the sand and the arch of her back that makes it my very favourite.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!