meal preppin

Options
has any one made any easy to prepare high calorie prepped courses to eat, i figure its harder to skip meals when there already made an planned vs in the moment, also any high calorie advice cant eat peanuts, or avacados as they make my skin flare up an itchy, i can do diary but my body for some reason dont like havin excess in milk i can digest like two 16oz cups a day max

been lifting an tryin to add mass for 5 years. havent been able to break or hold 170lbs, graduated high school at 135lbs 6'1 but if i dont force feed my self an live naturally my body likes to be at 150-155lbs. i prolly dont eat more than 1,200calories, ill eat 1-2 small to medium meals most days, i recently tracked an got commited got to 170lbs started goin throw stress then skipped one day then it turned into everyday, its not like im anorexic an dont wanna gain just i hate the discomfort from eating more than i need to, i did it for 2 months was feelin great bout my esteem figured it would be easy to maintain my so i thought eatin 2-3 times a day would maintain but now im lower than when i started

there any appetite stimulatants out there, besides weed it was legalized where i live, but it takes my appetite away noticed when i quit smokin all day everyday i began eating more.

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    ice cream. almond butter and crackers. bread, with butter, almond butter and yer favorite jam. cinnomon buns. pizza. spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic bread. best wishes!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    If weed was legalized where you are I would recommend heading to a dispensary that also offers medical, they should be able to help you pick a strain that would better increase your appetite. No reason to smoke all day every day, but if appetite is the problem then it may be able to help at night to motivate you to eat a big bowl of ice cream or a good substantial, high calorie dinner.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Make a big pot of spaghetti with meat sauce and then put it in individual tupperwares. Pasta always tastes better the more you reheat it. Eat with a piece of bread with earth balance (vegan butter, won't hurt your tummy). You can get a decent amount of calories and nutrients that way.

80/20 ground beef 4oz 290 calories
    1/2 cup Ragu 50 calories
    2 oz spaghetti 210 calories
    italian bread slice 80 calories
    1/2 tablespoon earth balance 55 calories

That gets you close to 700 calories and I bet at you could eat more than 2oz of pasta or you could add a caesar salad with dressing to go with. I bet if you did that you could get up near 1000 calories in that one meal.