Hi Everyone! Newb here looking for motivated friends

Options
29/F 5'4 180lbs and my current goal weight is 145 to be at a "normal" bmi and my ultimate goal is to be back to 125lbs.

I'm almost 30, ended an engagement and I look like poop! Looking for friends to encourage and laugh with. Lets get to know eachother and lose the weight! Please add me and Ill add you.

Cheers!

Replies

• chrisgoeh
    chrisgoeh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! Though I'm not a newbie, I am a comeback kid. Just started back on Monday. Woo hoo! Lost 48 lbs last year on mfp and gained back all but 5. Def need some motivation! I'm determined to stay with it. Not just for me but my 10 yr old daughter. Enough is enough! We got this girl
  • chrisgoeh
    chrisgoeh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm a 34 yr old divorced female. My current weight is 255 and my goal for now is 170. Was 155 when I got married and had my daughter. I would love to be that size again but for now, gotta keep it realistic.
  • heal130
    heal130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined tonight goal is to loose 16 pounds also looking for motivating friends
  • MelissaWetzel2016
    MelissaWetzel2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 5'4 and weigh 145lbs, I've lost about 5 so far and would like to lose another 5. I hope you reach your goals!