looking for friends to motivate each other

Options
I'm looking to add friends to help keep me motivated and will help keep you motivated too. I love looking for new ideas for workouts and recipes. Let's be healthy together!!!

Replies

• GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't do a whole lot of different work outs, mainly my elliptical, walking, and bike rides with the kids. But you can add me if you'd like. I'm going on 30 and determined to lose 32lbs before my birthday in Oct.
  • healthyHeidiK
    healthyHeidiK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It doesn't matter your level of fitness. I've found the friend social support has really helped keep me accountable.
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I am quite active I completed c25k and now can run 10k - date I say it -quite easily!
  • Caitu13
    Caitu13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been having an extremely hard time lately staying on track, and because of health issues I need to be! Having someone help hold me accountable and helping someone else be accountable would be great! I'd love to help anyways I can! I'm currently looking into more ways to have fun working out and staying motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • 2bee1
    2bee1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive done so well in the past. I dont know whats going on with me lately. I need all the support i can get and someone to help keep me accountable. Thanks
  • sherryinfl
    sherryinfl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'd like to have friends to support me. I struggle with eating right daily. However I've started to have fun with getting active lately so that's a plus.
  • Evelyn82
    Evelyn82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm not a fitness expert but I try to workout 4-5 days out of the week. I'm a mom of 3 so my days are hectic but I always find time for myself (workouts). I usually do strength training and about 20-30 mins of cardio...
  • mauimarie
    mauimarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate !
    I'm IN. You can add me ( mauimarie)
    I just cut out sugar, flour and no eating after dinner. It's made a difference these past 3 weeks.
    Tho I'm a little bored w my menu :)
    My little one is active and I'm still looking for time to do cardio by myself.
  • jordanamrussell
    jordanamrussell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • rc_lady
    rc_lady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me . I need help staying motivated. I am trying to lose 75 to 100 pounds. I go to gym 3 times a week . doing treadmill and bike . I am not sure how to use any other equipment their .
  • Mom4koop
    Mom4koop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm ready to get healthy and in better shape again after having my two kiddos!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends :) I'm early on in my journey but am motivated and log daily. Keeping a calorie deficit is my main goal right now and walking is my main exercise, although I'm not afraid to try new things!