Fitbit Alta?

Options
cschnecks
cschnecks Posts: 43 Member
edited April 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey fit friends - has anyone checked this out yet?? I'm horrible with watches but this seems skinner so maybe will keep to it longer. I had the surge for about 2 days

Replies

• coach_joconnor
    coach_joconnor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My step mom just got the Alta and loves it! I'm a brand new Fitbit user and got the Charge HR yesterday!
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have the Alta. I've been using it for about a month, and I love it. No issues.
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the fitbit and I've started with the Alta, and so far I love it! I like how slim it is, it looks more like an accessory than anything which I like. Plus I got the teal one, and I think it's super cute. Feel free to add me if you want: https://www.fitbit.com/user/4H59TX
  • 1triciakae
    1triciakae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit charge hr and love it! Wear it everyday. Down side is the battery only last about 2 days or so.
  • 09tbuzze
    09tbuzze Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Alta last night. I am looking for help with getting it to sync my activity calories to MFP. I used to use the pedometer on my iPhone and it would automatically subtract calories on MFP depending on my step count. I have not figured out how to do this from my FitBit yet. I have it set so it's always synced, bluetooth is on. It shows my FitBit steps on my MFP app, but has not affected my calorie count for activity.

Thanks!
  • cschnecks
    Options
    09tbuzze wrote: »
    I just bought the Alta last night. I am looking for help with getting it to sync my activity calories to MFP. I used to use the pedometer on my iPhone and it would automatically subtract calories on MFP depending on my step count. I have not figured out how to do this from my FitBit yet. I have it set so it's always synced, bluetooth is on. It shows my FitBit steps on my MFP app, but has not affected my calorie count for activity.

Thanks!

Have you unsynced the iPhone? Maybe that's the issue? I noticed you can add step devices on two places under settings.
  • cschnecks
    Options
    Thanks everyone for al the great info!!