Ladies who need to lose 60+ pounds.

Options
Hey y'all! I'm 26, 5'8", and my goal weight is 150. I'm currently sitting at 214, which puts me at roughly 64 pounds to lose. I'm looking for friends who are in a similar boat (or any friends, really! feel free to add me!).

Replies

• myfightforfitness
    myfightforfitness Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the exact same boat as you feel free to add good luck :#:)
  • BritneyCrane
    BritneyCrane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have much more than 60lbs to go and feeling so discouraged! I've been tracking which is more disheartening than anything! I've only gained, although to be fair I'm not actually trying very hard to stick to my calorie goal. Just looking for support:)
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    In the same boat also ill add you!!
  • HeatherMarie1200
    HeatherMarie1200 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm Heather. Looking to lose more than 60 pounds and also looking for new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • melsternn
    melsternn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here. 26 and looking to lose around 65lbs!
    Also feeling a bit discouraged. Don't have many friends who are particularly helpful or supportive.
  • jessicakperera
    jessicakperera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined, I used the app over a year ago, but gave up. I have issues with depression and anxiety and this has prevented me from being consistent. Now I'm feeling better, and going to try again! I'll add you
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've still got more than 60 to go, started with more than 100 to lose.
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm down 77lbs and going to lose at least another 50lbs. I'm active daily and love new MFP friends!
  • camillemyrick
    camillemyrick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11" goal weight 145 lbs current weight 203 already lost 7 pounds. Add
    Me!