Possible or impossible?

is it possible to loose weight within 7 weeks ?

Replies

• sweetpeas710
    sweetpeas710 Posts: 2 Member
    Yes. It's possible to lose some weight.

Of course, this is a vague question. Without knowing what your ultimate weight loss goal is, or your planned method of attaining it, it is impossible to predict how close you might get to your goal in that time frame.

Start a diet and exercise plan and see what happens.
  • yase13
    yase13 Posts: 3
    sorry i forgot to add that i want to loose 10 kg within 7 weeks...
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    10kg is a lot of weight to lose in 7 weeks. Unless you are really, really big to begin with.

I would say impossible. And also unhealthy, for the average person to even try. 1 lb a week yes totally possible. An average of 3 for 7 weeks consistently, no, not possible unless you already have 100 lbs or more to lose in general.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    sorry i forgot to add that i want to loose 10 kg within 7 weeks...

I lost 25 pounds in 8 weeks. It is possible but everyone is different. I exercised 6 days a week and also quit eating and drinking unhealthy foods.

I quit drinking soda and alcohol and any sugary drinks. I quit eating fast food, processed food, donuts, chips, and all junk food. You can do it if you are serious enough about losing it. I also limited my grains/breads to less than half of what I ate before. You will be amazed what a difference it will make when you quit eating the junk food.
  • yase13
    yase13 Posts: 3
    thank you!! and did you do a special diet?
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    thank you!! and did you do a special diet?

No special diet. I exercised and ate healthy. I quit eating procesed foods, soda, fast food, and junk food. I ate 2100 to 2600 calories a day and burned about 600 calories a day working out.