Starting over and looking for active & enthusiastic buddies for MFP

Options
Hello,

My name is Sarah and I'm starting over here on MFP. I'm looking for some active and enthusiastic buddies to make my visits to the website a little more fun and motivating. I'm 27, looking to lose around 60-75 lbs, and I'm highly motivated right now to do so. I love cooking (and eating obviously) and might start sharing some healthy recipes that I find when I'm doing research. My favorite exercises are yoga, hiking, dance games and spin classes, but lately I've just been doing the elliptical to get myself back into the swing of things after a small injury. Let's do this together :)<3

Replies

• sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah also ..trying to lose about 60 pounds ...u can add me if u want...I try to log everyday ..
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great. I've added you:)
  • k_lyneaross
    k_lyneaross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lynea! I'm wanting to lose 80 pounds. Been on MFP for a while now but just started logging again. Had enough of feeling unhealthy. The doctor said my blood work came back healthy and that surprised me because I was eating terrible. I feel like that was a sign from God that he is giving me another chance to better myself before its too late. A motivation buddy would be great! And I will share different recipes with you all too. Just add me if you'd like another motivation buddy! :)
  • rammendoza2k11
    rammendoza2k11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me I lost some beef
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) thanks for the adds!
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm working on 115lbs. If you want to mix up your workout after you heal let me know. I'm all about MMA type of workouts. Good luck.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi iv just joined! I'm loving the elliptical atm also. Great calorie burner. Good luck! I'll add u