Calorie Intake.

Options
I am wondering just to get an idea, how many calories everyone eats everyday and what your activity levels are. I do about 4 Barre classes a week and try and run/walk 3 miles anywhere from 1-3 times a week. I eat anywhere from 1300-1600(max) a day. I have 46 more pounds to lose till I hit my goal weight. (i have already lost 119) I feel like the numbers are dropping very very slowly, yet they go up very easy. Like I will stick around one number for a while (like a few weeks to a couple of months) then the scale will drop 2-4 pounds then I will stay there for awhile.. Anyone experience this as well?

I am also curious if you guys have any snack ideas for when you are craving something kinda sweet, since that is something I still struggle with.

Thank in advance!!!

Replies

• ellevs
    ellevs Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey girl, okay... do you track Macros?

You should try a 40-40-20 split for losing weight (which is what I will be using to cut soon)

Which means
    40% Protein
    40% Fat
    20% Carbs (complex, whole and fibrous)

Since you eat 1,300-1,600 calories a day I'll use 1,450 for example.

1,450 Calories =
    (40%) = 580 Calories of Protein = 145g (divide Calories by 4 kcal to get Protein)
    (40%) = 580 Calories of Fat = 64g (divide Calories by 9 kcal to get Fat)
    (20%) = 290 Calories of Carbs = 73g (divide Calories by 4 kcal to get Carbs)

There you have it, plug those Macros into your MyFitnessPal Macro-nutrient section along with your calories of 1,450 and give that a try.