Original Goal Met!

Options
9 months ago, I was out of shape and weighed in at 232 pounds. I made it my goal to drop 62 pounds, and today I have achieved that goal. My scale reads 170 pounds!!! I am thrilled that I did it, and I thank you all so much for your continued support and encouragement. Now, I am still medically "overweight", so I have set a new goal of getting into the "normal" weight range, between 150 and 155. Wish me luck on these last 15-20 pounds!

1541419.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. We have similar goals (I started at 240 and want to get down to 170) and I am just a few pounds away. Keep up the good work. The habits you have developed thus far will be with you for a lifetime.
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck!!!!!
  • egwene1977
    egwene1977 Posts: 69
    Options
    Congratulations. We have similar goals (I started at 240 and want to get down to 170) and I am just a few pounds away. Keep up the good work. The habits you have developed thus far will be with you for a lifetime.

Congrats to you as well! I'm trying to figure out how to post photos to show my evolution.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Great job!!
  • egwene1977
    egwene1977 Posts: 69
    Options
    Grrr, I was trying to upload some photos, but no luck. Oh well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!