5 stone to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• SandraMGP
    SandraMGP Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi BeaRocknRoll, I'm sorry about your Aunty, it's really hard. I was overweight before we lost dad, I lost a couple of stone and then put most of it back then I gained more when we mum suddenly and I suppose I just comfort ate. But I know my parents would be worried about how much I've put on and I feel so uncomfortable and I look disgusting (to me) that I have finally found the will to do something about it. I find logging everything I'm eating helps and just moving a bit more and reading others MFP successes and journeys. It's actually quite fun finding new foods/meals that I can eat and still stay within or below the calories I am allowed. Well done for joining MFP, Success begins here.
  • SandraMGP
    Options
    Ho Johnbatzer, Well done. I'm in awe. Hopefully I'll be joining you with that weight loss soon. I totally agree, I had three Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs yesterday and didn't think about it, thought they are so little they wont have more than about 10 cals in each - was I shocked to find 33 calories in each one! So no more Eclairs but I was glad I did go on and log it - so i didn't over do it. Are you going to try and and lose the half a stone or did you set your goal too low that it was too difficult? I've set mine two stone above what I was in my early 20's, hoping this will be achievable.
  • SandraMGP
    Options
    Yayy, 7lbs lost on first weigh in. I need to keep focussed. Now thinking about what I can take or do to help with the Weight loss whilst on holiday in 8 days time. Hope you are all motivated and doing well despite the BH weekend.