Currently 300 + pounds - Have a lot to lose! Looking for support

Options
2»

Replies

• ShrimpSpanky
    ShrimpSpanky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!
    My name is Meagan. When I started 2 weeks ago I was 291.6. I looked at the scale and realized it was time to get rid of this weight before it becomes too much to lose. :/ The first week I just did walking around my neighborhood trying to get used to the exercise again. I started walking on 4/10/16 after having a doctor tell me my BMI was 47 and that I was morbidly obese. From 4/10-4/30 I walked over 50 miles. I also have started doing Zumba at home which is actually not as bad as I thought it would be. I am 21 and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I do not take pain killers. Since I started working out, I am in nowhere near the amount of pain I was in!! I am currently doing 58 minutes of Zumba per day now plus my normal everyday walking. I weighed myself 4/27 and am already down 7.2 pounds and 6 1/2 inches in my belly alone. I would love some people to talk to and share stories with so feel free to add me. :)
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Started at 330 down to 262 with little more to go
  • Doin_it_4me920
    Doin_it_4me920 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! My names Ana. I too have a bunch a weight to loose! Currently at 350+ lbs. I am new to this healthy lifestyle as well. I would love to have new friends to keep me motivated and to help motivate. Currently down almost 25 lbs.
  • DragonWise
    DragonWise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Misha and I started at 340 when I joined and am down 6. I have been heavy all of my adult life, and I'm tired of it. I've got about 180 to lose and I'm in it to win it, serious as a heart attack :) Please feel free to add me if I haven't added you first.
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm new to MFP and very new to trying healthy eating. I'm looking for some people in the same position as me or similar with a lot of weight to lose. I will try my best to provide positivity and help to anyone else who needs it! I'm very much a newbie so I need any help i can get!

Thanks in advance for any replies or friend requests - My first impressions of this community are so far extremely good! :)

Best of luck to everyone on MFP regardless of situation!

I have been on a diet for 12 weeks. Down 55lb. I am 250LBS. Love to help
  • SamanthaDodson
    SamanthaDodson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm new to MFP and very new to trying healthy eating. I'm looking for some people in the same position as me or similar with a lot of weight to lose. I will try my best to provide positivity and help to anyone else who needs it! I'm very much a newbie so I need any help i can get!

Thanks in advance for any replies or friend requests - My first impressions of this community are so far extremely good! :)

Best of luck to everyone on MFP regardless of situation!

Hey!
    I joined MFP about a year and a month ago, had a hella hard time for a while then hit it hard back in March. I had about 80lbs to lose and alot of health issues stacked against me. I'm doing well with it, feel free to add me. It's challenging and it's really hard to get discouraged and pissed off.