Feeling sexy and strong

Options
ARGriffy
ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
edited April 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
I just want to inform any ladies (or men! ) that if you want to super boost your confidence, improve strength and get good tone I can't recommend pole dance classes enough! I've only been doing it a few months and the changes in my body are noticeable (bum and abs!) , my flexibility has improved hugely and my confidence has flown up. It's great to be free to act and feel sexy in a safe environment as well as doing cool tricks and amazing body weight exercises. It's certainly not for *kittens* I'm battered and bruised each week! Just a thought to anyone stuck on a rut!

Replies

• saramickeydee
    saramickeydee Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You know, when I read this thread title, I immediately thought of pole dance! I've been doing it for a little over four years and it was truly the best decision I have ever made. It has done amazing things for my strength and my confidence!
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    You know, when I read this thread title, I immediately thought of pole dance! I've been doing it for a little over four years and it was truly the best decision I have ever made. It has done amazing things for my strength and my confidence!

Right?! I'm about to get my own at home so excited! !
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »

I have two. :) An X-pole spin/static in what was supposed to be the formal living room and a Lil Mynx static in the master bedroom (aka "VIP room" ;))
  • groetzinger659
    groetzinger659 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome. I had messed around at a place that had a pole. I can pull myself up the bar but I have no spinning skills..this is something I want installed in my basement when the honey gets his house built. Most dance burns a ton of calories especially if it has jumps and pushups in it..
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »

I have two. :) An X-pole spin/static in what was supposed to be the formal living room and a Lil Mynx static in the master bedroom (aka "VIP room" ;))

It's an x pole I'll be getting but haven't done anything on a spinny and can't afford it now so static it is!
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! I've been wanting to try a pole dancing class, but the beginner classes are always scheduled at an inconvenient time for me. Hopefully, I'll get to one soon.