Heavy lifting questions? before and after Pics?

Options
2»

Replies

• aamberrr
    aamberrr Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Assuming you get the okay from your doctor (I know nothing about pregnancy and lifting or any type of exercise for that matter), go for it now. I wouldn't wait to lose the weight first, just go for it. You will shred fat like nobody's business if you lift heavy and eat well. Like others have said, don't worry about the scale as much when you start lifting. Here are before and afters I took not too long ago before/after a 12 week body transformation contest I competed in. I had been lifting for a while, but went really hard and really heavy for this challenge.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1026322-uh-oh-another-girl-who-got-bulky-lifting-w-pics
    Nice work girl!

Thank you :)
  • RueTrue
    RueTrue Posts: 2
    Options
    All of these posts are great inspiration, I've been rethinking my exercise routine. Weight lifting here I come! :)
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options

I w/a deficet you will shed the fat that is covering them (if you have any, I'm not saying you do).

Thanks for being nice, but I sadly do lol :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!