Any ladies care to chat/flirt and help keep motivated?

Options
13»

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    tmax6988 wrote: »
    Love to chat and flirt as we we work our way to a healthier life. I am not looking for anything serious just help remind you that you are a beautiful woman. And you are more than a mom, an employee,wife or girlfriend, you are woman that needs support and to be reminded that you are beautiful and sexy

I don't need a stranger from the internet to remind me that I'm beautiful and sexy...

OMG the feminist in me is mad mad mad right now... >:)

But how does the non-feminist in you feel? Let's try to see both sides here

The non-feminist side is curious as to how long it'll take for the OP to start sending nudes...

I think we can all agree that the non-feminist side of you sounds a lot more fun. The answer to your question is probably few PMs away

OP needs him a Kik account ASAP!

Fabulous idea!!

• nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Love to chat and flirt as we we work our way to a healthier life. I am not looking for anything serious just help remind you that you are a beautiful woman. And you are more than a mom, an employee,wife or girlfriend, you are woman that needs support and to be reminded that you are beautiful and sexy

I don't need a stranger from the internet to remind me that I'm beautiful and sexy...

The non-feminist side is curious as to how long it'll take for the OP to start sending nudes...

I think we can all agree that the non-feminist side of you sounds a lot more fun. The answer to your question is probably few PMs away

Fabulous idea!!

KIK is not secure. Whatsapp or Signal have encryption.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out how chatting with this guy would help keep anyone motivated??
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'll chat to keep me awake while I'm at work. I guess. Don't be a creep pls.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

Fabulous idea!!

When sending donkey pics...I like it to be a least secure as possible...maximun exposure!

Same

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Fabulous idea!!

I have a feeling that this guy has sent a few donkey picks in his day....

• nukephysics
    Options

Fabulous idea!!

I have a feeling that this guy has sent a few donkey picks in his day....

Hardly. You get in trouble real quick with that.
  • nukephysics
    Options
    I'll chat to keep me awake while I'm at work. I guess. Don't be a creep pls.

creepy-guy-meme-generator-i-sure-do-like-the-way-your-hair-smells-a8eec4_zpsb2c90f89.jpg

LOL, Can't help it.
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Why don't you wanna flirt with me? It's all about the women on this darn MFP site...or all about the bass....I get those two mixed up.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    interesting click bait
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I never venture over to this side of the forums. Now I remember why! It's CREEPY!! :confounded:

Also, my husband would be delighted (NOT) if he saw messages from some random internet stranger who was flirting with me. I would NOT want to be in that persons shoes...
    What if it was a good-natured gent who wants to encourage you and celebrate yo success in the form of a shout-out?!?!?!

Damn, nobody encourages me but my wife. No wait, she doesn't, she just feeds me pasta and pastries.

OP, men need encouragement too.

Wow, how did I miss this one. I promise not to get this one shut down.

Only @benmullins4 can get away with this type of thing..because he is so subtle.

Subtlety is key, is it not? I mean, NO! It was genuine! I swear!
    But what if...?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    30c3091a3aad968e37976e0f3575fd21b015408771eb5a907344725aa962fa30.jpg
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    bugzinc wrote: »
    Why don't you wanna flirt with me? It's all about the women on this darn MFP site...or all about the bass....I get those two mixed up.

If you *really* need someone to flirt with... I'll volunteer. :lol::wink:
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I never venture over to this side of the forums. Now I remember why! It's CREEPY!! :confounded:

Also, my husband would be delighted (NOT) if he saw messages from some random internet stranger who was flirting with me. I would NOT want to be in that persons shoes...
    What if it was a good-natured gent who wants to encourage you and celebrate yo success in the form of a shout-out?!?!?!

Damn, nobody encourages me but my wife. No wait, she doesn't, she just feeds me pasta and pastries.

OP, men need encouragement too.

Wow, how did I miss this one. I promise not to get this one shut down.

Only @benmullins4 can get away with this type of thing..because he is so subtle.

Subtlety is key, is it not? I mean, NO! It was genuine! I swear!
    But what if...?
    I knew it!!

Don't do this to me @Louise1491! I swear I didn't mean it!
  • AliRhapsody
    AliRhapsody Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Some people are deranged
  • AliRhapsody
    AliRhapsody Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    terakrantz wrote: »
    terakrantz wrote: »
    Fave read of the day.

@terakrantz you missed all the good stuff that was removed

Dang it! There was more? I was real busy today flirting for motivation and didn't get to read this til late.

You are funny tera - it was pleasure reading your last comment - too bad i do not wualify for the flirt request, he only wants woman .... How will i get motovated
    :s:(