Hi.

Options
Hi,

I am here.

I am a 28 year old female trying to lose 40 pounds. I have lost 6.4 pounds since April 1st. I quit smoking 4 weeks ago. I also gave up soda and beer (for the most part) because my addiction to bubbly drinks was severe. I'm not that into calorie counting, but I do want to learn new recipes. I do power vinyasa style yoga 3-5 times a week at a studio, which I enjoy. I have chronic joint and nerve issues with my low back, hips, ankles, and right knee, so I can only do low impact workouts, but I am interested in learning things I can do at home.

Ummmm... cheers!

Replies

• fitnessdahlc
    fitnessdahlc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also wanting to lose 40 pounds to get to my goal weight. The last couple months I've lost an average of 2 pounds a week and have tried lots of new recipes. This has been the biggest change for me as I am not a cook and am now preparing all my food from home and packing it with me when I'm out. I love the skinnytaste website and have also found alot of healthy recipes on allrecipes.com. I had a knee injury several years ago from running so am slowing easing into jogging but also do some strength training (to avoid losing muscle) and yoga. Today is my first day on this site and I'm trying to figure out how to add or request friends?