Nsvs all in one day

Options
12Sarah2015
12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
Decided to stop weighing every day. It has helped coz today I noticed for the first time...my shirts we're too big, my tight jeans fitted, my wedding ring was loose like my wedding day, and I could fit into my bras before the beginning of maternity (just)just. Tried on my wedding dress from sixteen months ago, could zip up (tho not flattering) yet!!), tried on clothes in store, extra small in Sussan, and I ran for the first time in ages-three blocks nonstop. And the scales haven't budged for two weeks. Definitely fitter and smaller.

Replies

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • ni132
    ni132 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great decision. I think once you start checking the scales everyday it makes weight loss very disheartening. I do it once a week and even that feels like too much for me, but i do like to update my progress on the app every week. Think i'm even gonna cut it down to once per month because sometimes i feel like one week i lose very little weight yet my clothes are feeling better and better which is the best judge of how your progress is coming along. Congrats on your success thus far! I hope it continues until you hit your goal!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Yes that is def great! My hair dying shirt used to not button up last year now it foes and then some! The bottom button used to bust open when I sit down now it doesn't!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!