Metabolic Aftershock

Options
Hi. I have just done phase 2a of this programme. It's really good and has kick started my weight and inch loss. I was stuck with a few kilos I'd gained since last year and those dreaded inches. Are there any other MA users who would like to be friends through this programme? I go into the support group on Facebook, but would like to hear from myfitnesspal users too. Thanks.

Replies

• lisalu20
    lisalu20 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    lisalu20 wrote: »
    Hi. I have just done phase 2a of this programme. It's really good and has kick started my weight and inch loss. I was stuck with a few kilos I'd gained since last year and those dreaded inches. Are there any other MA users who would like to be friends through this programme? I go into the support group on Facebook, but would like to hear from myfitnesspal users too. Thanks.

This is not spam! It is a genuine diet and workout program that is working for lots of people. Yes it has some annoying hard sell tactics, but I checked it out thoroughly before purchasing it and do not regret it!
  • persifilas
    persifilas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am here. Just finished week 2 day 1. You can friend me!
  • MrsMitch12
    MrsMitch12 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I am starting week 6 of MA today. I've lost 11 inches and 14lbs. The best program ever! You can add me as a friend if that's possible?
  • lisalu20
    lisalu20 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's great! Will do.
  • Cacwells
    Cacwells Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you still liking the program?
  • PianolaGirl
    PianolaGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm making good progress with MA and looking for suggestions on how to log it in my exercises for My Fitness Pal. Anyone been successful?
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm making good progress with MA and looking for suggestions on how to log it in my exercises for My Fitness Pal. Anyone been successful?

I was wondering that as well. I looked for it and there was nothing. I haven't started yet, but I plan to in the next couple of weeks.
  • karleeggarner
    karleeggarner Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give this program a try after not losing weight despite caloric deficits and an exercise routine. After researching this program it seemed to make sense that I needed to learn about my metabolism and convert it from sugar burning to fat burning. I have always loved my carbs, even though I do try to keep most of them complex. Any of you have thoughts on how well the program is? Did you see results? Did you learn more about how to work with your metabolism? Did you do additional exercise on the "off" days? Anything you want to share about your experiences would be great!
  • hawkmancody
    hawkmancody Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give this program a try after not losing weight despite caloric deficits and an exercise routine. After researching this program it seemed to make sense that I needed to learn about my metabolism and convert it from sugar burning to fat burning. I have always loved my carbs, even though I do try to keep most of them complex. Any of you have thoughts on how well the program is? Did you see results? Did you learn more about how to work with your metabolism? Did you do additional exercise on the "off" days? Anything you want to share about your experiences would be great!

Firstly if you are not loosing weight you are not in a calorie deficit, you may think you are but if you don't have a food scale your not logging acutely also many of the entries in MFP are just plain incorrect which causes you to think you have more calories then you actually have left.

Second you don't have to go on some special diet to loose weight. All you need is a calorie deficit.

Thirdly your body switches between food and fat burning all the time. You don't need to go on a specific diet to "teach" it how to do its job.

To learn how to log accurately go to the general diet discussion there should be a sticky there showing how to log accurately.