10 pounds!!!

Options
TxTiffani
TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
I'm down 10 pounds!!! I know it's not much compared to the amazing successes of 115 & 150 lbs lost in a a year kinda post, but I have officially lost 10 pounds of my 30-35 pound journey! This is the first time I have lost weight with diet and exercise! I e always tried to take the easy way out:/ I've done SO MANY diets...low carb, vegetarian, vegan, Herbalife, no added fats, starch solution, ww online, every diet pill under the sun!! And I would always drop water weight, then stall and then gain and I get so frustrated that I give up and feel like I'll never meet my goals and be happy with my body:( Then I decided to finally bite the bullet and watch my calories...who knew?! That actually works?!?! The problem is no matter what diet I've done (even the low carb which claims, rather emphatically, that you don't need to count calories) I've always eaten too many calories! I'm just so stinkin' pleased and finally, for once, feel like I will reach my goals and will be happy with my body!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!