Ladies: Did you lose your boobs!?

Options
124»

Replies

• tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have 36DDs at my curretn weight, 34DDs at my normal weight, and 32DDs at my goal weight. So yes, my boobs got smaller, but since my band size also got smaller, the ratio (if that's what you'd call it) remained the same.
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I only had boobs when I was 30lbs+ overweight. Now I'm a 'normal' weight I'm a 32B that looks like a 32AA. I often find myself idly wishing that fat on the human body worked like play-doh so I could relocate the excess on my thighs to where it's needed :'(
  • workhardtogethard
    workhardtogethard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    At my current weight, I'm a 34G. Back before I became obese and was originally at this weight, I was a 36C. So yes, you may end up keeping the extra padding. Personally, I am really hoping to go back to a C or even a B. I <3 small boobs. I think they look better.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Not yet but I have hopes.....
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Nope I am still a 32DD, but I only had 12lbs to lose so the boobs stayed in place (sort of ;) )
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I've lost near 30 lbs and my boobs are only just BARELY smaller. Like, I can feel my bra is a tiny tiny bit more loose than it was before, but as soon as aunt flo comes around that goes away. But my breasts have always been about the same size, maybe a little smaller before I had my son, so my guess is mine are much closer to "mostly mammary tissue" than to "mostly fatty tissue".

My obgyn said that a good way to tell is if your breasts get huge and sore over your time of the month, they're probably less fatty and more mammary, as the mammary tissue is what swells when it's exposed to those hormones that increase over your cycle, (discussed during a breast cancer screening), and if they don't, the opposite.
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I don't mind losing in the chestological area if everything else slims down too! Lean arms & legs, pert butt and nipped waist are worth the cost of boobage:)
  • ahawkx
    ahawkx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have bras in every size! Seriously I have been as large as 38DDD and as small as 34C. Until I'm done with pregnancies and weight loss/gain - I refuse to throw any of my bras out until they settle down and pick a size haha
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes! I was a C cup before gaining weight. After gaining around 100 pounds I jumped to an F cup. I am now a 32 D, which is technically the same cup size as B, but is apparently labeled D because the band size is so small.

That being said, when I was merely dieting, I only went down one cup size. It wasn't until I started hitting the gym and doing body recomp that my breasts started to go away. Now I just wish my belly would do the same thing.