Let's be fitnesspals! ^.^ Looking to lose 40+lbs

Options
Couldn't think of another catchy phrase for the title... Although it is true, I do want more friends on here. I don't know anyone else in my life who is making health and fitness changes to their lifestyle.

So far I've lost almost 10lbs from eating (mostly) clean, P90x3, and dropping soda out of my diet completely. I still have about 2 more months with the program and I'm pretty excited about the results I'll get.

I'm not one to starve myself, I like to eat. I'm eating a pretty plain diet as of now, no fancy recipes yet, and eating mostly the same things everyday. I do want to incorporate different dishes eventually so I don't get bored. It's just easier this way, in terms of groceries and meal prepping.

From past experiences I've learned that I tend to fall off the boat on my diet/exercise after I start seeing results. Are any of you that way? I get lazy and I start giving myself more and more "cheat" meals. Then...bam! I'm back to square one.

So motivation, support and accountability is important. I'm working hard towards this and I want to be friends with like minded people. :)

Replies