Recently separated

Options
Anyone in here recently separated or divorced?
Instead of eating my feelings I turned to MFP and getting healthy. Anyone want to be friends?

Replies

• tronrulez
    tronrulez Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. Hey your making the right choice. Best thing u can do to clear your mind is build a healthier you for a new fresh start
  • jlnickell
    jlnickell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just divorced in January. Good for you for turning to MFP and not eating your feelings. I stopped caring about myself after my ex and I separated and it's taken me a long time to get back on track. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • fitpal311
    fitpal311 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    issymom93 wrote: »
    Anyone in here recently separated or divorced?
    Instead of eating my feelings I turned to MFP and getting healthy. Anyone want to be friends?
    I didn't know that Scottish Environment Protection Agency started rating people. When did they SEPA-rate you?
  • Kenwood81
    Kenwood81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am recently separated. Also trying to get healthy. The more support the better. Exercising is the best antidepressant.
  • rpmuskett
    rpmuskett Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You will do great! Many people drop off because they feel recording meals is too hard. This app will make it easy! Scan all the barcodes of foods you eat all frequently and if out get restaurant nutrition from the website. The app will analyze the food and talk to you about the food you are eating. Rob