Anyone here using Herbalife products to help them with there lifestyle :)

tbjons
tbjons Posts: 1 Member
Hi my name is thorunn and I am from iceland. I am using the herbalife products to help me with my healthy active lifestyle and I would love to follow someone here that is using the product. Or if u just want to see what I am doing u can follow me :D I have already lost 7 kg and almost 6 % body fat :D

Replies

• aflies
    aflies Posts: 78 Member
    I have a friend that is using Herbalife products and she is seeing great results. I believe there is actually a group for members on here if you chose to join.
    You do you, and do what you believe is best for you! That is what is really important
  • tempuress_82
    tempuress_82 Posts: 101 Member
    Use to use herbalife it worked as far as major energy boost ( protein shake with tea axtract combined)... Could no longer affored to stay on their products...because at the time i was a single mother and baby formula and diapers was way more important
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    luv2xel74 wrote: »
    I joined a boot camp and quit because they were just trying to get members to buy the herba life products. It almost seemed like a cult where u had to purchas their product. I quit because herba life isnt necessary. I did make smoothies with frozen fruit and flax milk which helped me with hunger and has worked wonders for my skin. Dont buy into these pproducts. You can low weight without them and save money. Just remember the diet industry us a billion dollar industry with alot of false claims

Awesome post