Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Is that a manual tranny?

Of course is there anything else??
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    8reg81hzin04.jpg
    I just got my new car on Monday, after a long time of building my credit (5years) i was able to purchase my BRZ alone, no down payment at an awesome rate...its such a great feeling

I love BRZ's.... in a few years I might get one.. I have a personal rule that I only pay cash for cars..no payments
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 Hondas and loved them all. I had a 2000 civic that looked just like your new one....but 6 months after I paid it off some dumbass ran a light and I l t-boned
    them, totaling my civic. I'm currently in a Fit and getting 30mpg on average. I have a 45 minute commute so it's, perfect and both my car seats fit. The fit is go.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 Hondas and loved them all. I had a 2000 civic that looked just like your new one....but 6 months after I paid it off some dumbass ran a light and I l t-boned
    them, totaling my civic. I'm currently in a Fit and getting 30mpg on average. I have a 45 minute commute so it's, perfect and both my car seats fit. The fit is go.

Honda's are great on gas.. Every Honda I have ever owned has gotten 30+ mpg and most of the civics are 35-40mpg depending on how you drive.