Makin Big Changes in my life

Options
HI,
I am new to myfitnesspal but not new to weight loss. In the past I have done weight watchers, spark people, and now finding out I am pre-diabetic am back on the weight loss program....this time it has to be for life cuz I don't want to be a diabetic. Any new friends I can make for the support will be most welcome. So far doing great on week one. Will hopefully have a loss this week!

Nancy

Replies

• lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy! Please feel free to add me. My Fitness Pal is a staple in my weight loss and it's a great place to find support and friendships. I also have an accountability group on here with small daily challenges and topics if you're interested. Here's the link to join us! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14846-it-s-fit-possible
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    welcome Nancy. I've been on for several months and really enjoy the camaraderie. Good luck and happy to be added to your "new" friends list
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Nancy, feel free to add me. Its good to have as much support as possible. You will have a loss this week, positive thoughts!!!!:smile:
  • Ozita01
    Ozita01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Nancy, Im working in my diet with MFP for a time now and it hapens to be relly helpfull, My english is not very good becouse Im from latin America, but my MFP friends are all from USA, I allready lost some pounds, but the most important to me are the changes that I can see, im heltier and start to run for sports (and becouse I can eat more if I do so). Feel free to ad me If you want, I can cheer you up!!!
  • NewProgramNewMe
    Options
    Hi Nancy,
    I'm new as well but very motivated to finally get this excess weight off my body once and for all. Add me to your support list if you'd like. Good luck to you!