Starting again

Options
I've been struggling to loose this weight for years but even though I lost 15 lbs in a matter of three months I've been having issues loosing weight due to lack of support at home. I mean how's a girl to loose weight when everyone in the house eating all the junk I love! I finally pleaded and got my family on track with making healthier choices but I need motivation to stay eating healthy and exercise. Right now I weight (huge breath) 353.7 and would love to be under 300 by July.. You think that's possible?
I did some arms and leg exercises at home and finally used my gym membership and did 45 minutes on the bike. I want this so bad and I love to keep going at it even after I get pregnant since it's will help me have an easier pregnancy. I am just worried that I won't reach my short term goal and need all the support I can get.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I do think it's possible. When I started at 332 I lost a lot of weight the first few months then it slowed down. I was able to lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me if you need a friend who knows the struggle.